That is why we are 100% committed to guarantee the protection of your privacy.
If you fill out any of our forms, to interact with our WEB, and with this, you provide us with personal information, you can rest assured that we will only use it for the pertinent purposes, which are included in this privacy statement.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Any information which you enter into the https://detox4all.com when you sign-up to our newsletter (specifically your name and email address), submit any user-generated content (i.e., the information you submit to us when submitting such content), or participate in any chat session;
– Any technical information which we collect from you when you sign up to our newsletter, specifically the web browser that you are using, including its version number, as well as certain location data – namely your country, city, timezone and approximate latitude and longitude of your location.
– If you sign in to your account using a social network (such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc), we may be able to access certain information about you through that social network that you have agreed to make available; for example on Facebook, your Facebook ID, information relating to your friends, profile picture, gender, language, geo-location or the device you are using.
You can change what information we access by changing your privacy features on your social networks and various publicly available data about you into one dataset for our review and use.
How the information collected about you when you download and use the Website is used: The information about you described may be used by https://detox4all.com as follows:
-The information is used to provide the newsletter that you have requested to you or, in the case of any user-generated content, for us to display such user-generated content on the website together with e.g., your name showing you as the author of such review, or, in the case of the chat service, to answer you query made via such chat service;
– The information enables detox4all.com to undertake administration tasks in relation to the management of the Website, to provide technical support and troubleshooting, and to tweak, tune and facilitate the improvement of the Website;
– The information enables detox4all.com to compile a more comprehensive picture of the Website users and to be able to best serve users of the Website;
– Your email address may be used to (subject to you have provided your express consent when registering or us otherwise be permitted to do so via applicable data protection and direct marketing legislation) send e-newsletters relating to our latest developments and events, links to content that we think you will like, promotional offers, discounts, and loyalty rewards, sending us an email to [email protected] the system will automatically delete it from the list of subscribers.
-All of the information may be used by us to suggest appropriate Facebook groups or other community groups that you might be interested in, you are able to opt-out of such personalized advertising, sending us an email to [email protected] the system will automatically delete it from the list of subscribers…
-An all of the information is used to retarget adverts such as Google advertisements or Facebook advertisements appropriately, you are able to opt-out of such personalized advertising at any time, sending us an email to [email protected] the system will automatically delete it from the list of subscribers.
-If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies.
This is for your convenience, so you do not have to refill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
-If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
-When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options.
The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
-If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day
-If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included.
Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from the web images.
But in our WEB, as a general rule, no images are uploaded because we are not going to ask for them.
Ground for processing:
detox4all.com relies on the legitimate interests processing ground to collect the information in a chat and/or submit any legitimate interests to collect such items of personal data listed because this is necessary in order to provide and improve the services that it offers to you and to make the Website a profitable commercial offering.
The items of personal data collected are, in being limited to “business card” type data, not of a nature whereby your rights and freedoms as a data subject are outweighed by such data collection.
Sharing information with third parties:
detox4all shall not pass your information to any third party (other than as described in this clause). Your information may, subject to Gocliky obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, be shared with the following third parties:
a) Various affiliate partners;
b)detox4all advertising partners such as Google Adsense, Amazon Associates, Facebook Ad;
c)detox4all hosting providers;
d)detox4all analytics partners such as Google, Clicky;)
e)detox4all support solutions providers such as Live Chat;
f)detox4all email marketing provider, Mailchimp, Aweber which processes the Newsletter Data;
g) other ancillary social media and other tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
h)detox4all backup provider;
i) other providers for detox4all.com internal processing (such as Google G-Suite), lead generation services, payment processing services, content delivery services, and its survey/quiz provider;
j) having taken precautions to maintain the security of such information, detox4all.com may share this information with its regulator (the ICO);
-Additionally, If you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
-We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
-We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics
-Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
-As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
-You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
-Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK:
-Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
-If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
-Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
-When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
-By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
-We do not expose or advertise sexual or discriminatory content or anything related to violence or use of firearms and drugs in this website.
-For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
14763 SW 171 ST. TERRA, MIAMI FL 33187, United States